환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

~사랑해요!~

Monday, August 23, 2010

relieffffff

salam... hurhhhh... what a relief.. my first presentati0n as a bach student had past.. hahaha
even th0ugh it was n0t as sm00th as i wanted it t0 be... but, it's 0kie... i still have what it calss as a c0nfidence in myself.. Thank Allah... Praise t0 Y0u.. Alhamdulillah...

but t0m0rr0w i have t0 face an0ther presentati0n in my Pd class.. it's ab0ut my id0l.. th0ugh it s0unds easy.. but it's hard actually... n0t as hard as t0day's presentati0n i might add... hehehe

it's already day 12 0f Ramadhan that we all Muslims are celebrating... n 0nly 8 days left f0r my birthdate... hahhaa... (mcm budak kechik sungguh)

but surely i will miss my last year n last tw0 years birthday celebrati0n wth my fwens... really miss u guys... this year, maybe i'm n0t celebrating it nem0re.. wh0's g0nna celebrate it wth me?? n0 0ne gag! whatever it is... life must g0 0n.. Definitely...

i'm craving f0r CUP CAKE n0w!!!!!!

No comments: