환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

~사랑해요!~

Thursday, August 12, 2010

3rd day 0f ramadhan...

salam... 3 days 0f ramadhan already.. tym really fly s0 fast.. 0ne m0nth 0f ramadhan n fasting will b like a day when it c0mes t0 Eid... n surely will miss tis ramadhan... n0t because 0f any pers0nal matters.. 0nly in tis m0nth, there will b l0t 0f blessings fr0m G0d... but my dream is having tis fasting m0nth at H0ly Land wth my family.. when will it c0mes true? hurm... h0pefully there's my rizki t0 g0 there wth my family n celebrating tis ramadhan wth all d plesure that 0nly s0me will get... insyallah...

anyway, tis week is my last week 0f tis fasting m0nth that i'll n0t as bz as a bee.. because starting next week, there'll be quiz, quiz, quiz n quiz plus test, test, test n plus presentati0n, n presentati0n... s0 much things t0 d0 in a lil tym... but that's d recipe 0f a pers0n called student ryte? hurm... n0thing much t0 say nem0re..

happy ramadhan al-mubarak t0 all muslims...

No comments: