환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

~사랑해요!~

Friday, August 20, 2010

bach...

this is d middle term 0f my studies since i'm taking my bachel0r in marketing... it's very fantastic but h0nestly makes me fatigue... really tired! with all d researches n paperw0rks... it makes me damn tired.. i have t0 spend less than 3 h0urs 4 my sleeping beauty.. n guess what, i d0n't even have enuf tym f0r my fav0urite sp0rts even t0 watching it 0n tv.. huhuhu

sappy sadistly it's d truth that i can't escape as it's my j0b t0 finish my studies wth sky high results.. huhuhuh
but really... it makes me stressful.. i 0nly have tym t0 0n9 myself wth my fwens t0day.. frustrated yet smiling huh! huhuhuhu


neway, i miss d pers0n that used t0 always l00k 4 me n i l00k at him... huhuhuhu

No comments: