환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

~사랑해요!~

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

final week

as-salam..

ni bukan cyte emo seperti yg aku penah posted dulu.. "aku xkn post g bnde2 yg emo2 ni.." n siyesly, i want to keep to my words..

this week is my final week as an intersession student taking Managerial Economics.. frankly, it is a really tough subject as i'm not only have to remember and understand the theories but also the steps to do the calculation of every functions.. it is damn hard for me but i will try to do my best as i'd promised to myself, my parents, n my families that i'll do better in everything that i did.. hopefully and insyallah, with God's will, i can pass with distinctive in this subject..

i pray to God to give me the strength to memorize, remember, and understand every single things in this subject and lighten up my heart so i can learn better from my lecturer..

next week is my final exam for Managerial Economics.. it is just around the corner and i don't want to burn the midnight oil by studying last minutes.. because i know, to be excellence, i must do lots of practice.. well, practice makes perfect though!

with all my heart, i pray that not only me, but all my friends will pass this subjects with sky high!.. insyallah... aminn...

to my dear lecturer, i will not let you down.. you can keep my words..



sisipan:: tadi ade la bce one of the blog yg my friend post kt his FB's wall.. psl dak sorang ni yg kne kutuk sbb slh pronounce ke ape ke in english.. dak tu dak youtube.. well, for me, she still can be improved as she got talent and she got the voice too.. for that youtube girl, try harder n be confidence in everything u do... u can be d best amongst the best!

No comments: