환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

~사랑해요!~

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3/11/2010 = 3 d0wn in 3 days..

i like d figure.. 3,3,3... my lucky number i assume everytym i deal wth anything that inv0lve wth number 3.. hahaha.. superstitious ryte?? haha

oryte.. 3 d0wns means i finished my 3 papers in my final exam this semester.. fuhhh! siyesly, this is my first tym having an unsure feeling t0 pass my exam wth flying c0l0urs n distinctive in my maj0rs... i'm n0t c0nfident at all that i'll get DL this semester.. 0nly h0pe that lead me to study n struggle hard... i don wanna let my parents d0wn.. remember???

my first paper was quite 0kay... G0RENGGG NGAN NGENJIN... hahaha

my sec0nd paper, i d0ne it badly cause s0me 0f the term that being used in d paper were aliens.. haha ~ kah aq yg x blaja mena???~

n t0day is my third paper.. i seat it this m0rning.. 9 till 12 n00n.. 3 h0urs in a c0ld freezing r00m DK2.. rasa dha ms0k freezer cdak tauke ais.. hahaa
then, it was sucks i think... tembak jak jwb.. huhuhu.. the 0nly answer that i confidently done were questions 0n questi0nnaire design pr0cess cause i like the chapter... then the rest were shits!!! urghhh!

M0M, DAD, i'm s0rry if i let u d0wn this semester... my mistake 0f n0t stdy n f0cus in class... i'm s0rry... but i pr0mise t0 keep up the g00d w0rk 0f mine that i've been d0ne bef0re.. PR0MISE U... cause i L0VE U...




f0r u, i never f0rget b0ut u... even th0ugh ur far fr0m me n my heart, u r still d 0ne that i l0ve m0re than just a fwen...

No comments: