환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

~사랑해요!~

Friday, October 29, 2010

new lappy..

walaweyhhh!!! 0ther pe0ple will have t0 wait f0r their results t0 get a gift.. but me, i dun have t00... i 0redi get my new hp lappy.. well, mini hp.. i dun have t0 wait f0r my results t0 get it yet i still need t0 study t0 have a distinctive in my maj0r.. i dun wanna flunk n0r wanna repeat any 0f my maj0r... i dun wanna let d0wn my parents h0pe n wishes n their expectati0ns t0wards me.. well my dearest m0m n dad, i will never let u guys d0wn.. trust me! ~ i will d0 my best m0m.. u can c0unt 0n me dad..~

thanx t0 my dearest admirer f0r this lappy... ~ mcm x knal jak ngnnya tewk~ hahaha

well, i'll use it f0r a g00d 0ne.. n0t FB.. hehehehe

i have t0 be 0ut fr0m here n0w.. need t0 stdy...

chia0w!

No comments: