환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

~사랑해요!~

Friday, July 9, 2010

10th july 2010

10 m0re days left f0r me 2 flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! yay!!!
i'll b away f0r a week wth my family... my studies?? hurm.. h0liday!
0f c0urse i'm creating it by myself.. well, i b00ked my ticket last n0vember.. wth0ut any kn0wledge that i'll entering my class this july.. hurm..

but s0meh0w i think, it will b d best way f0r me t0 think 0utside d b0x ab0ut what i'm having n faces ryte n0w.. i get my tym t0 serve what's d best f0r myself..

2m0r0, i'll spend my tym wth my family 0n d0ing activity that we all always did when we have free tyms... GARDENING.. even th0ugh i dun really like it.. but when i'm wth them, everything will be as gewd as what i want.. n 0nly wthh them i can feel this feeling...

No comments: