환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

환 영합니다 hwangy0ng hamnida

~사랑해요!~

Friday, June 18, 2010

c0ntinuati0n applicati0n t0 study

salam... i'm s0 dissapointed ab0ut my status in it...
y???
this is y ------>>>>> " HARAP MAAF PERM0H0NAN ANDA TIDAK BERJAYA "

it is really @#$%^&*! pity me! y 0n hell is i'm n0t capable t0 c0ntinue my study in any high educati0n instituti0ns??? besides me, my best fwen, MIERA als0 din get it.. 0mie, AG, acha, waniey, n n0rm t00... 0thers i'm n0t sure.. but s0me 0f them are really 0n luck because they get t0 enter it.. gewd 4 them.. i h0pe this is just s0me silly mistake in high learning educati0ns system 0f taking the pr0cedure 0f july 2010 intake.. i really h0pe it is.. i'm s0 eager t0 study again man! my studies are my t0nic n lime if i'm a blackjack player in VEGAS n there are my entertainment 0f singing n dancing if i'm a B0LLYW00D l0ver.. DAMN! i'm n0t interested in any 0f 0ther stupid matter 0r any s0cial netw0rks n0w. my studies are my diet n my everything in my life..

it's such a pathetic status when i can't get a chance t0 enter in any instituti0ns.. it's really sad...
my fwens said maybe there are s0me err0rs in d system... n she suggested that we ( d n0ne capable students t0 enter in any HEI ) try t0 check it again 2m0r0 n ask 0ur CO.. hurm.. let's try it that way.. INSYALLAH...

PERMUDAHKAN SEGALANYA YA ALLAH... AMINNNN...

No comments: